- Szul, M. (2012). Rudolf Steiner and the evolution of consciousness. (in submission).
- Szul, M. (2011). Balancing college coursework with a job. Undergraduate Update. Retrieved from http://bit.ly/yLUYFb
- Szul, M. (2000). Demonology: The hierarchies of hell. Browns Mills, NJ: The Midknight Club.
- Szul, M. (1999). Out the in door: New techniques in lucid dreaming. Browns Mills, NJ: The Midknight Club.
- Szul, M. (2008). When not is pop. In Ellwood, T. (Ed.), The pop culture grimoire. Stafford, UK: Megalithica Books.
- Szul, M. (2007). Memetic infection and the viral language. In Ellwood, T. (Ed.), Magick on the edge: An anthology of experimental occultism. Stafford, UK: Megalithica Books.
The last four of the magazine articles below were reprinted in the anthology: The Best of Konton Magazine. I did not wish to duplicate them in the anthologies section.
- Szul, M. (2006). Demons dreaming. Konton Magazine, 3(2).
- Szul, M. (2005). That old rebel yell. Konton Magazine, 2(4), 42-43.
- Szul, M. (2005). A gnostic view of Hakim Bey's chaos influence. Konton Magazine, 2(3), 7-8.
- Szul, M. (2005). The occult aspects of artificial intelligence. Konton Magazine, 2(2), 8-9.
- Szul, M. (2005). A criticism of postmodern magick. Konton Magazine, 2(1), 26-27.